Mixing our two favorite drinks: Handcrafted Guajiro Liquor and Handcrafted Iguaraya Aperitif Asawaa® we can make a cocktail very easy, fast, and the best: refreshing for the heats of the coast.
- 1 oz of lemon juice (preferably uses the fresh juice of the lemons)
- 2 oz Maracuya juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 onz de Handcrafted Guajiro Liquor Asawaa ®
- 1 oz of Handcrafted Iguaraya Aperitif Asawaa®
Do you like cocktails to be sweeter?
1 oz syrup (Sugar previously mixed with hot water, which you let to cool, for a sirope recipe click here)
Preparation of the “Guajiro Hurricane” cocktail:
- Mix the ingredients in a shaker (It can be any large glass that has a lid on it)
- Serve in a glass filled with ice
- Enjoy! our delicious cocktail Guajiro Hurricane